LBD Winner Announced.......

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Did ya'll see who the winner of the LBD challenge was??  No??  Well it was little ol' me! 

side2
Click here for original blog post on this dress

A big thanks to everyone for all your support and votes!  I really didn't have a clue what I was getting myself into when I joined this challenge.  It has been really fun but has also taken up a lot of my time and been a lot of hard work. I have learned a lot, cussed a lot and came pretty close to tears so winning this challenge is a big boost to my "sewjo" and just motivates me to push myself even harder in the next challenges. (So full of doubt it's been seriously hard to drag my butt off the couch the last few days).  After work today I thought I'd treat myself with some celebratory fabrics. (who am I kidding I didn't need to win any challenges to buy this fabric but it sounded like a good excuse).


The buffalo check flannel will become an Archer, the purple stretchy boucle a Ballet dress and the cotton scissor print I will be using for my muslin (hopefully wearable) for the next challenge.

I also couldn't pass this boney guy up...it's was the polka dot bow that sold me.


Hope everyone is having a great week!  Any big plans for the weekend???

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Congratulations! Great dress and have fun with the new fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your dress so much! Congrats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congraulations! You deserve it your dress is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! It is a winning dress for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning! You deserve it. it's a great way to make a LBD a L(not-quite-100%)BD. Oooh where's the scissor print from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! That scissor print fabric is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and totally well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoo hooo, congrats lady! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, and good luck with the next challenges.

    ReplyDelete