Vote now! Fabric Mart's Fabricista Challenge One

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Oh the suspense has been killing me! I've been dying to see what the other contestants did for the Recycle challenge.  The voting period is now open so go here to vote for your favorite refashion.  So many amazing entries my mind is blown!!  Voting ends at midnight on Wednesday.

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my project.  I surely hope its good enough to get into the next round. There is some stiff competition to beat!

If you didn't get a chance to read about it you can find my post here.
squinty

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Woah, there are some REALLY good entries there! It's going to suck when someone has to be kicked out in a few days :( I want to see everyone do every challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy! There REALLY are some great entries! I voted for you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete