Fabricista Challenge Week 3: My Fabrics

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Peg, when you ask you shall receive! My fabrics for Week 3...

(this is totally and educated guess on fabric content here)

collage

A while back all the contestants in the challenge were sent a total of 6 yards of fabric.  For this challenge we were told to use at least 3 of those fabrics to create a 2 piece garment.  I've been sewing non stop since Tuesday evening.  Everything that could go wrong has which has resulted in the last two nights spent up sewing until 3 am.  It is now 8:00 on a Sunday evening and I've just now finished my project and sat down to go over the pictures.  I was going to go ahead and blog my make but I'm exhausted and this post is all I have in me so please excuse me while I go lock myself in my bedroom and catch up on episodes of Breaking Bad.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thanks Shanni, very interesting and sounds like you were burning the candle at both ends this time like me! Get some rest and can't wait to see what you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, nice fabrics, Shanni! I look forward to seeing your reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, girl, hope you can catch up on your rest!

    ReplyDelete