Top 5 of 2012 Celebration

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Top 5 of 2012

There's a party going on right here, a celebration to last throughout the years..Celebrate good times c'mon!  I don't think Kool & the Gang had sewing in mind when he was singing about a celebration but who cares cuz Gillian from Crafting a Rainbow sure does!  She has come up with a great way to celebrate the past year by writing about our top 5 from the following categories (yaahoo!)...
  • Top 5 Favourite Creations (most worn, or most loved!)
  • Top 5 Sewing Fails (UFOs, worn once, or complete disasters!) 
  • Top 5 Lessons Learned (either practical tricks and techniques, or life lessons) 
  • Top 5 Blogs and Bloggers that Inspire
  • Top 5 Goals for the New Year  
These categories have got that damn hamster in my head spinning on his squeaky wheel in overdrive!  I've got so many things I wanna do in the coming year that I think this is a great way for me to reflect, regroup and reiterate the lessons I've learned (so hopefully I don't make those mistakes again).  I plan on posting a category a day starting next week.  Gotta give me time to get my flannel jammies done cuz I'm sure I'm gonna wanna add them to my top 5 favorites!! ;)  So if you'd like to join along and I hope you do head on over to Gillian's post to learn more and grab yourself a button for your blog!!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is a really good idea but I don't know if I have enough time to think of that as well as all the other stuff my head hamster has got to run on! lol! Looking forward to seeing yours though heh heh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! I didn't think I'd have 5 things to talk about but luckily I do!

    ReplyDelete